SCOTT GOODMAN, M.D.
NEUROLOGY CONSULTANTS OF NEBRASKA
ABOUT SCOTT GOODMAN, M.D.
Dr. Goodman joined Neurology Consultants of Nebraska, in 2009. He grew up in Kansas City, MO. He worked as a neurologist in Kansas City for approximately 6 years from 2003-2009, first at the Headache and Pain Center in Leawood, KS, and then at North Kansas City Hospital in North Kansas City, MO. He moved to Omaha in 2009, in order to join Dr. Santamaria and because his wife is from Omaha.
Dr. Goodman is a general neurologist with broad interests in neurology. His special areas of interest include headache and pain medicine, the use of botulinum toxins for treatment of chronic migraine, multiple sclerosis and neuroimaging, and EMG and neuromuscular medicine. He provides EMG services and also manages vagal nerve stimulation (VNS) for epilepsy. Dr. Goodman provides neurological care to adults of all ages and to children 12 years of age and older. Dr. Goodman’s hobbies include spending time with family, music, theater and the fine arts, and traveling.
Office Days & Locations:
- Monday: Papillion Clinic, 11336 S. 96th St. Papillion, NE 68046.
- Tuesday: Omaha Clinic, 4242 Farnam St. Ste. 500. Omaha, NE 68131
- Wednesday: Omaha Clinic, 4242 Farnam St. Ste. 500. Omaha, NE 68131
- Thursday: 2nd and 3rd Thursday of each month: Village Pointe West Clinic at Omaha ENT. 17410 Burke St. Omaha, NE 68118
1st Thursday of each month: Shenandoah Clinic at Shenandoah Medical Center, Shenandoah, IA.
4th Thursday of each month: Omaha Clinic, 4242 Farnam St. Ste. 500. Omaha, NE 68131
- Friday: Every other Friday: THINK Wholeperson Clinic. 7100 West Center Road. Omaha, NE 68106. 3rd Floor, A-suites
Every alternative Friday: Omaha Clinic, 4242 Farnam St. Ste. 500. Omaha, NE 68131